SIJIL KEMAHIRAN MALAYSIA AESTHETIC THERAPY SERVICES LEVEL 3PROGRAMME CODE: MP-060-3:2013
The Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia is a certificate issued by the Department of Skills Development (JPK), Ministry of Human Resources for cosmetology and beauty skills programs. The Aesthetic Therapy Services course is for those who have keen interest in beauty and choose it as a career path.
This course is specifically designed by distinguished beauty experts to provide students with aesthetic knowledge and skills that emphasises on practical hands-on training for face and body treatment. This course fulfills the requirements of the beauty industry by focusing on beauty services and soft skills embedded in the curriculum. After being assessed and verified as having fulfilled the Malaysian Skills Certification requirements, trainees shall be awarded with Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia, Level 3 (Aesthetic Therapy Services).
- Aesthetic Therapy Consultation
- Manual Body Massage Service
- Body Wrap Service
- Thermal Body Therapy (Sauna/Hot Blanket)
- Body Electrotherapy Service (Body Machine - G5 Gyratory, Ultrasound, Faradic, Vacuum Suction, Micro Current, High Frequency)
- Decollete Therapy
- Salon Operation Supervision
- Salon Services And Products Sales
- English for Aesthetician II
- Fundamental of Entrepreneurship
- Malaysian Citizen
- Must be physically, emotionally and mentally fit
- Aged 16 - 25 years old (for those who need loan financing)
- Able to speak and write in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
- Able to write, read and count
- Interested in beauty training
- Beauty Therapist
- Aesthetic Therapist
- Manicurist / pedicurist
- Beauty Consultant
- SPA Therapist
- Beauty Product and Equipment Suppliers
- Beauty Product Promoter
- Beauty Trainer
- Beauty Advisor
- Beauty Supervisor
- Beauty Centre Supervisor
Other related industries with respect to employment opportunities are:
- Fashion and Image
- Health and Wellness (inclusive SPA)
There is a potential for student to work in overseas by looking at the demands and trends of employment opportunities internationally. Subject to licensing in various countries, there is an opportunity to seek employment abroad.
ADVANTAGES OF MAIC, SCHOOL OF BEAUTY & HEALTH
- Conducive and up-to-date learning and teaching environment
- Hands-on learning, theory and practical
- Emphasis on soft skills and hard skills
- Our teaching staff are highly qualified and come with industry experience to help you acquire the knowledge and skills that employers will appreciate.
- On campus residence means you can be within easy and safe reach of the college’s facilities. It is a great way to meet friends and to immerse yourself in college life.
- Support of industry-based learning tools
- We are only 15 minutes away from major highways in Klang Valley, such as LDP, Sprint, Kerinchi and Federal. Parking is also ample and safe for those prefer to drive.
- All our programmes are very affordable and Malaysian students are eligible for education loan.