CERTIFICATE of BASIC MAKEUP (DAY & NIGHT)
This course is suitable for learners who would like to explore a career path in make-up, learning the essential skills and knowledge of make-up. By the end of the course, learners should be able to understand most make-up and advance make-up services for various occasions. Learners will learn both the theoretical and practical knowledge and to competently perform day and night makeup, including how to provide client consultations allowing them to earn up to RM80 – RM200 an hour from home or mobile.
- Client consultation
- Make-up services preparation
- Client preparation
- Identify face shapes
- Analysis face shapes and skin colors and make-up requirements
- Tools & products functions
- Demo & Hands-on:
- Perform day & night makeup
- Provide home care advice
- Upkeep service area
- Open to local & foreign students
- Must be physically, emotionally and mentally fit
- Able to speak and write in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
- Able to write, read and count
- Interested in beauty training
- Beginners with no prior makeup experience, mobile salon/spa entrepreneurs and students.
- Mobile salon/spa entrepreneur
- Product Promoter
- Makeup artist
ADVANTAGES OF MAIC, SCHOOL OF BEAUTY & HEALTH
- Conducive and up-to-date learning and teaching environment
- Hands-on learning, theory and practical
- Emphasis on soft skills and hard skills
- Our teaching staff are highly qualified and come with industry experience to help you acquire the knowledge and skills that employers will appreciate.
- On campus residence means you can be within the easy and safe reach of the college’s facilities. It is a great way to meet friends and to immerse yourself in college life.
- Support of industry-based learning tools
- We are only 15 minutes away from major highways in Klang Valley, such as LDP, Sprint, Kerinchi and Federal. Parking is also ample and safe for those who prefer to drive.
- All our programmes are very affordable and Malaysian students are eligible for education loan.