CERTIFICATE of PEDICURE SERVICE
Pedicure Service is an course to care/groom client's foot and toe nails using various products, tools and materials. The outcome of this course is to improve and enhance foot and toe nail appearance, ensure client's foot and toe nails are groomed and in healthy condition according to client needs, procedure and services requirement. Learners will learn both the theoretical and practical knowledge and to competently perform pedicure service, including how to provide client consultations allowing them to earn up to RM30 – RM50 an hour from home or mobile.
- Client consultation
- Pedicure services preparation
- Client preparation
- Treatment contraindication
- Nail types and shapes
- Demo & Hands-on:
- Perform Pedicure service
- Provide home care advice
- Upkeep service area
- Open to local & foreign students
- Must be physically, emotionally and mentally fit
- Able to speak and write in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
- Able to write, read and count
- Interested in beauty training
- Beginners with no prior pedicure experience, mobile salon/spa entrepreneurs and students.
- Mobile salon/spa entrepreneur
- Product Promoter
- Nail Technician
ADVANTAGES OF MAIC, SCHOOL OF BEAUTY & HEALTH
- Conducive and up-to-date learning and teaching environment
- Hands-on learning, theory and practical
- Emphasis on soft skills and hard skills
- Our teaching staff are highly qualified and come with industry experience to help you acquire the knowledge and skills that employers will appreciate.
- On campus residence means you can be within the easy and safe reach of the college’s facilities. It is a great way to meet friends and to immerse yourself in college life.
- Support of industry-based learning tools
- We are only 15 minutes away from major highways in Klang Valley, such as LDP, Sprint, Kerinchi and Federal. Parking is also ample and safe for those who prefer to drive.
- All our programmes are very affordable and Malaysian students are eligible for education loan.