PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE in NAIL ART
Nail art is a creative way to paint, decorate, enhance, and embellish the nails. It is a type of artwork that can be done on fingernails and toenails, usually after manicures or pedicures. This course is catered for people across the board especially Nail Technicians. It is a course that covers different styles, tools and techniques of nail art.
- Basic Theory of Nail Art
- Client Needs Analysis
- Nail Art Products & Tools
- Client Preparation for Nail Art
- Hands-on learning for various types of nail art design application:-
- Painted Nail Art (3 Design)
- 3D nail Design
- Marbling Design
- Dotting Design
- Opalescent Blending
- Striping Design
- Rhinestones Design
- Glitter Dust Design
- Foiling Design
- Sponge Art Design
- Sticker Design Technique
- Fake Nails Application
- Using Different Products and Tools
- Product Removal
- Product Storage
ADVANTAGES OF MAIC, SCHOOL OF BEAUTY & HEALTH
- Conducive and up-to-date learning and teaching environment
- Hands-on learning, theory and practical
- Emphasis on soft skills and hard skills
- Our teaching staff are highly qualified and come with industry experience to help you acquire the knowledge and skills that employers will appreciate.
- On campus residence means you can be within the easy and safe reach of the college’s facilities. It is a great way to meet friends and to immerse yourself in college life.
- Support of industry-based learning tools
- We are only 15 minutes away from major highways in Klang Valley, such as LDP, Sprint, Kerinchi and Federal. Parking is also ample and safe for those who prefer to drive.
- All our programmes are very affordable and Malaysian students are eligible for education loan.