PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE of SPECIAL EFFECT MAKEUP
Prosthetic makeup (also called Special makeup effects and FX prosthesis) is the process of using prosthetic sculpting, molding and casting techniques to create advanced cosmetic effects. Special effects makeup artists will spend much of their time using cosmetics and appliances to create the appearance of bruises, cuts, blood, old age, deformities, mutations, and more.
This specialist artist is charged with creating monsters using makeup and prosthetics, often made of latex, silicone, or rubber. We mainly focus on private lessons. This way, trainees will achieve the highest skill in the shortest time.
- Theory of Special Effects Makeup
- Client Needs Analysis
- Special Effects Makeup Products & Tools
- Client Preparation for Special Effects Makeup
- Practical Lesson for Selected Special Effects Makeup:-
- Injuries Makeup
- Halloween Makeup
- Aging Makeup
- Product Removal
- Product Storage
ADVANTAGES OF MAIC, SCHOOL OF BEAUTY & HEALTH
- Conducive and up-to-date learning and teaching environment
- Hands-on learning, theory and practical
- Emphasis on soft skills and hard skills
- Our teaching staff are highly qualified and come with industry experience to help you acquire the knowledge and skills that employers will appreciate.
- On campus residence means you can be within easy and safe reach of the college’s facilities. It is a great way to meet friends and to immerse yourself in college life.
- Support of industry-based learning tools
- We are only 15 minutes away from major highways in Klang Valley, such as LDP, Sprint, Kerinchi and Federal. Parking is also ample and safe for those prefer to drive.
- All our programmes are very affordable and Malaysian students are eligible for education loan.