CERTIFICATE of FACIAL TREATMENT
This Facial Treatment Certificate is a set of facial procedure comprising cleansing, deep cleansing; massaging, masking and protecting client's facial condition.
The person who is competent in this area of service will be able to provide effective basic manual facial and with the explained knowledge of the effects and contraindications. Learners will learn both the theoretical and the practical aspects of facial service, including how to provide client consultations, allowing them to earn up to RM40 – RM50 an hour from home or mobile.
- Client consultation
- Manual facial services preparation
- Client preparation
- Treatment contraindication
- Demo & Hands-on:
- Perform facial cleansing
- Perform facial deep cleansing
- Carry out facial massage
- Carry out facial mask
- Carry out protective care procedure
- Provide home care advice
- Upkeep service area
- Open to local & foreign students
- Must be physically, emotionally and mentally fit
- Able to speak and write in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
- Able to write, read and count
- Interested in beauty training
- Beginners with no prior facial experience, mobile salon/spa entrepreneurs and students.
- Mobile salon/spa entrepreneur
- Facial Product Promoter
- Facial therapist
ADVANTAGES OF MAIC, SCHOOL OF BEAUTY & HEALTH
- Conducive and up-to-date learning and teaching environment
- Hands-on learning, theory and practical
- Emphasis on soft skills and hard skills
- Our teaching staff are highly qualified and come with industry experience to help you acquire the knowledge and skills that employers will appreciate.
- On campus residence means you can be within the easy and safe reach of the college’s facilities. It is a great way to meet friends and to immerse yourself in college life.
- Support of industry-based learning tools
- We are only 15 minutes away from major highways in Klang Valley, such as LDP, Sprint, Kerinchi and Federal. Parking is also ample and safe for those who prefer to drive.
- All our programmes are very affordable and Malaysian students are eligible for education loan.